Servo Planetary Gear Reducer
- The Gear Reducer is the perfect solution for servomotor applications such as packaging machines, gantries, injection molding machines, pick and place and linear slides.
- Offered in concentric shaft, rightangle solid shaft and right angle hollow shaft designs with modular adaptor flanges and keyless compressible bushings to easily mount to any manufacturer's servo motor.
- Choose from standard backlash (<=15 arc-min), low backlash (<=5-10 arc-min) and precision backlash (<= 3 arc-min).
- 5 basic sizes available as single and double reduction units.
- Input power range from 30W (.04 HP) to 5KW (6.7 HP).
- Input speeds up to 6,000 RPM.
- Ratio range from 3:1 to 81:1.
- Nominal output torque ranging from 1.0 Nm (9 in. lbs.) to 108 Nm (956 in. lbs.).
Case Carburised and hard cut helical gears(right angle has spiral bevel gear)
smooth quiet operation :input speeds upto 6000 rpm
|O-Ring in piloted adaptor flange (Patent pending)||absorbs clearance between motor and adaptor eliminating misalignment and minimizing vibration;provides additional seal to keeps contaminants out|
|Grease Lubrication||Allows mountingin any position w/o modifications ;20,000 ,hour maintainence Free operation|
|Contact lip seals and sealed input shaft bearing (IP64 rating)||Excellent protection against lubricant leakage and external contamination; Can be easily modified for an IP65 rating (optional epoxy or Steel-It® paint available)|
|ACCULOK keyless locking hub||Provides tight fit with motor shaft (key is not required) without adding backlash|
|Oversized bearings||Exceptional output shaft overhung and thrust load capabilities|
|Standard, low, and precision backlash available in the same housing design||Choose only the level of precision you need for your application without having to modify your design; Housing style matches shape of servo motor|
Modular adaptor flange and keyless compressible bushings
Easily adapts to any manufacturer’s servo motor;
Optional output flanges
Versatility in mounting
- Servo Planetary Gear Reducer Presentation (2,160 KB) Download
- VRL & VRS Catalogue (1,004 KB) Download
- VRSF Catalogue (10,792 KB) Download
- Specification of Planetary Gear Head (171 KB) Download